There are many popular food blogs and columns on the Internet, many culinary celebrities regularly update their websites with recipes, tips and other goodies for the aspiring (or already established) chef. Blogs and community sites are a great way to connect with other foodies but nothing quite beats a multimedia experience, and the many food-related podcasts and videocasts out there certainly attest to that!
Below is a list of some of my favorite podcasts in no particular order:
- startcooking.com (video) — Kathy Meister introduces you to the basics of cooking, instructive and entertaining!
- Simply Ming (video) — Ming Tsai shares his east meets west recipes and tips on this public television program.
- Crash Test Kitchen (video) — Two foodies test various recipes in their kitchen, very entertaining.
- Le Casse Croute (video) — In French. Fun chef, but the show no longer seems to be in production.
- NPR Food (audio) — This is the only audio podcast I will include, food is, after all, a very visual experience, but this is a very good podcast nonetheless.
Well there is my list — please feel free to add to it…